Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, January 16, 2017

Worth the Wait (Kingston Ale House #4) by A.J. Pine

My Rating: 5 Stars
Series: Kingston Ale House #4.
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Mr. right couldn't have chosen a worst time.
Synopsis
I like to think of myself as a man of pleasure…

I enjoy a good pint of ale, being in the arms of a beautiful woman, and living by my own rules. The only thing I try to avoid? Commitment. And I’ve got a three-year success rate to prove it.

I wasn’t planning on Grace—the beautiful, funny, totally off-limits massage therapist who keeps popping up in my life. She’s on a six-month mission to rid her life of toxins. No alcohol. No red meat. And, yeah, no men. I’m talking full-on man cleanse.

I know I should walk away, but I can’t…and the only way to keep her in my life is to live by her rules. I’ll need to prove to a woman who’s lost all trust in men that I’m worthy of her love. And do it all without so much as a single kiss.

The only problem? If I win, I’ll lose the one thing I swore I’d never give up. My heart.


Each book in the Kingston Ale House series is a standalone, full-length story that can be enjoyed out of order. 

My Review

I got this book for an honest review on Netgalley and I loved it, just like the rest of the series. This time we get to read about Jeremy's story and it's full of funny scenes and super sexy moments.

Grace was such a beautiful character, she was hurt and she had this plan to cleanse herself to get back to a state of real happiness, to get an equilibrium back into her life.

But she wasn't counting on Jeremy, this sexy redhead came in and set everything on fire!

The sexual tension between them is off the hook from the moment they see each other. 
The build up tension that starts since their first encounter scares them, but it was obvious they where perfect for each other from the start. 

Grace shows some extreme self control because I don't think I could have resisted Jeremy for that long, he is just so perfect, sexy and considerate. 
He was there for her every time and he took the trouble in helping her trust men again; step by step he lowered her walls and Grace found her way back to life.

The book has a nice message about moving forward and letting go of your fears of loosing and suffering.
In life you come across different people and some of them will hurt you to the point where it's hard to breathe, and you feel like your heart is so broken you will never be able to find all the pieces and stick them together again.

The being fooled and feeling like a moron is a regular one too, when you realise you should have seen it coming and can't believe you didn't. 

But in the end, life just goes on, and you can't expect good things and happiness to be a constant, but it's all in the way you get your footing back, finding the perfect way to get back after a debacle.


Add on Goodreads           Get now on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment