Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, August 1, 2016

Dracon: A Scifi Alien Romance (Rebel Lords Book 1) by Kylie Gold

My Rating: 4  Stars
Series: Yes, Rebel Lords Book 1.
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Sexy alien species.
Synopsis
Getting taken by dominant, savage aliens was never part of Amelia’s plan. 

When the ship Amelia works on is forced to land at the backwater colony planet Shaviro for repairs, her entire life changes in an instant. 

Shaviro is home to the Navani, an alien race of deadly and fierce warriors that want nothing more than to destroy the human colonists. In order to help pay for the ship’s repairs, Amelia is sent out on a mission to strike back against the aliens. 

She never thought she’d fight in a war, let alone get captured by an enormous male with a deadly battle ax. Instead of killing her, the alien decides to spare her life and claims her as his prize. 

Soon, Amelia realizes that the Navani are more than they seem. Her captor, the hulking prince of his tribe named Dracon, isn’t just a bloodthirsty savage. He’s handsome, intelligent, and seems hell-bent on protecting her from his own people. He believes Amelia is his true mate, and he’s going to take what he wants from her. 

Will Amelia choose the gorgeous, alluring alien warrior that wants to claim her as his own? Or will she return home to her people? Amelia must decide before the war tears them both to pieces. 

Adults only! This science fiction alien romance contains violence, swearing, and lots of steamy sex! 

My Review

I got this book for an honest review and it surprised me in a good way!

It's been a while since I read a Sci- Fi Romance novel and now I don't understand how I could have stopped reading them. Just so good!

Dracon is... perfection; he is extremely hot, strong and has some nice equipment upgrades if you get my drift.He also has a beautiful soul and heart, he sees her from the start as her, not a human or an enemy, just a woman.

Amelia is in heaven, yeah she has been captured by an alien race and maybe a lot of people would be scared, but I just couldn't feel bad for her, every situation she was in, was hotter than the next so yeah, I want in, just capture me right away please!

The story line is super interesting, and I was at the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happened, if they could save their planet and stop the war.

I have to say the cliffhanger killed me a little bit but that’s life! I can’t wait for the next one!


Add now on Goodreads
Get now on Amazon it's 0.99 !

No comments:

Post a Comment