Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Anatomy of Jane (WJM #1) by Amelia LeFay

My Rating: 5 Stars

Series: #1 WJM series.

Sex Scenes: Oh yeah.

Subject: Love comes in all shapes and sizes.



Summary: 
Jane 

I’ve always been on my own. My life used to consist of nothing but work, keeping Allen out of trouble, and if I had time, sleep. Then I became their maid. 

Max 

Every day more than half a million people tune in to watch my show. They trust me. I know it’s because I’m the only son of the prominent Emerson family. However, I like to believe it because I’m honest no matter what story I report on. I’m honest about everything but the man I’ve been f**king for the last four years… and now her. 

Wesley 

First I want three things: First Maxwell Emerson and Jane Chapman both in my bed. Second, to be the best bloody chef in the country. Third, to figure out how to simultaneously get the first and second things I want without any of us getting hurt.

THREE PEOPLE. 

ONE LOVE STORY….

My Review

I got this book on netgalley for an honest review and it was just … wow my deepest fantasy come true!

Jane is a woman who has been struggling in life and lately everything has made a turn for the worse, but even then she doesn’t give up, she is a “giver” and it’s in her nature to help people in need.

She runs away from her problems and this is no different, but this time it takes her to them, and they are SO GOOD together.

The chemistry between them is crazy! 
The way she wants them from the start was super-hot and the steamy sex scenes left me speechless.

The characters were really unique from the start, each of them has a distinct strong personality and what amazed me the most was the different connection between each other.

Yeah it’s a threesome book, but it has so much love entwined within the pages.

Max is a strong character, but at the same time he is the weakest of all of them, because he can’t accept their love, he is too worried of what people would think and that might just ruin them.

I loved the way he was super strong on his job but weak on Wesley’s hands… so hot!

And last but not least, Wesley, he was such a cute guy, and so sexual all the time, I don’t think I can choose between them, I’ll just take them both.

I need the next book NOW! What a cliffhanger! Can’t wait!!!









Add it now on Goodreads 

Get Pre-order on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment