Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Biker's Bride: A Bad Boy Romance (Demons MC) by B.B. Hamel






My Rating: Five Hot Stars

Series: Maybe and MC Demons series? please say yes !!

Sex Scenes: Yes.

Subject: Death, Motorcycles, hot bikers, MC.


Summary:
I never wanted to be owned by a biker.
I’m a good person, a normal college girl. But when I witness a gang murder, my future hangs in the balance.
Nobody can save me. Except maybe the cocky a**hole from my past.
Ford Cook is a hard man. He leaves waves of violence and broken hearts everywhere he rides. His tough body is covered in tattoos and muscles, and he doesn’t care how many skulls he cracks to get what he wants.
And in order to keep me safe, he expects me to become his bride.
Now I’m claimed by the man who left me so many years ago. I hate him for what he did to me, but I need him to save my life.
Even though my new husband is an arrogant bastard, I can’t help but stare at his ripped body. He knows what I’m thinking, and he’s going to make me say it.
I want him, but I hate him so much.
I’m not sure how long I can take it. I need to play the part of a biker’s bride, or else get handed over to the people that want me dead. 

My Review:
I got this book for an honest review by the author, and B.B. this is the first non stepbrother book of yours I've read and I LOVED IT !

As always, the strong, hot, dark and mysterious main character was just...wow
He was bad and he wanted her in a crude sexy way.
The way she "fought" it was funny, like.... yeah girl we know you can't last long!!!

The story line is really intriguing, I'm currently in love with Sons of Anarchy, and this book was right up my alley.

The different bikers, each with a crazy way and personality made me feel in a real MC.

Caralee was a little weak for me as a character, she came up strong at first but then kind of gave up and just gave in to Ford and the club controlling her, I DONT blame her !

To get the book now on Amazon Paperback, or wait a few weeks for the ebook.

Remember to add to Goodreads








No comments:

Post a Comment