Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard #4) by Christina Lauren



My Rating: Five Stars

Series: Yes, book #4 on the Beautiful Bastard 

Sex Scenes: Of course YES!

Subject: Falling in love and surviving

Summary:
When Ruby Miller’s boss announces he’s sending her on an extended business trip to New York City, she’s shocked. As one of the best and brightest young engineers in London, she knows she’s professionally up to the task. The part that’s throwing her is where she’ll be spending a month up close and personal working alongside—and staying in a hotel with—Niall Stella, her firm’s top urban planning executive and The Hottest Man Alive. Despite her ongoing crush, Ruby is certain Niall barely knows she’s alive…until their flirty overnight flight makes him sit up and take notice.

Not one for letting loose and breaking rules, recently divorced Niall would describe himself as hopeless when it comes to women. But even he knows outgoing California-girl Ruby is a breath of fresh air. Once she makes it her mission to help the sexy Brit loosen his tie, there’s no turning back. Thousands of miles from London, it’s easy for the lovers to play pretend. But when the trip is over, will the relationship they’ve built up fall down? 






My Review
I LOVED this book, the characters were perfect, and in my opinion I wouldn’t change a thing!
Some people might find Ruby Stalker-ish but not me… I remember falling in love when I was younger and doing the exact same things she did, knowing everything about the guy and fantasizing about different scenarios where we would meet and kiss and more.
She made me laugh so much, the awkward way in which she tried to act normal around him.
He was Mr. Darcy, it was a perfect way to describe him, the innocent way in which he approached sexuality blew my mind, and it was sooo good! I had no idea I would be attracted to that and I surprisingly was!
Because of what I just mentioned, the Sex scenes were so different, they enjoyed every little bit of foreplay and they connected in a deeper level.
We get to watch him free himself bit by bit; he changes so much as a character that by the end of the book we don’t recognize this sexual man he has become.

I guess what this book gave me other than an amazing love story was that we might be afraid to let go of the things we know, and what we are used to, but sometimes the reward of doing that is as great as finding your other half.
Finding real happiness is not a small thing, if you are unhappy you have to change it.











Add to Goodreads

Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment