Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dirty(Quick and Dirty #.05) by Clare James





I got this book for an honest review by the publisher and I was really excited to know how Gabe became the sexy male he was on the book "Dirty little lies" from the same author.


I’ve got to say that it was a great book! 

Not in the way I would have expected thought.

He is weak, hurt, broken...Nothing like the guy we know, he is not kinky... Not even a little bit.

He has lost weight and his business is going from bad to worse.

He has lost his beacon, he is indeen lost.

I think that what I enjoyed the most was the transformation, it's really hard to picture him the way he is portrait in this book...

And his lesson learned would probably be to let go, and move forward, nothing is worth you losing your life over, no matter how painful it can be.



For the purchase of this book follow this link bellow:

No comments:

Post a Comment